Friday, October 3, 2014

Welcome to reel spoilers

clker.com
"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Let's start this out with a known fact: I am an entertainment junkie. I have no qualms about exposing how many movies and TV shows I watch a week. Probably around 4 - 6 movies a week and over 15 hours of TV episodes, and thats an understatement.

Over a year ago I ran another blog, not very successful or interesting. I found it very hard to keep up with it, update it, or even be interested in the content I was putting out. A co-worker of mine once said that I should be doing movie reviews instead, as watching stuff is mostly what I do outside of work hours (don't worry guys, I do spend time outside and exercise and all that other healthy shit).

She turned out to be pretty right about this fact, as outsiders of your life often are. I think I'm going to have a much easier time keeping up with this (promises, promises right?).

I'm starting out by issuing myself a challenge for October. A month of horror leading up to Halloween for this one. As I am already a little late (it's October 3rd guys!) I might try doubling up on posts some days.

Expect something sometime soon...maybe. I know your expectations are about that high.

No comments:

Post a Comment